Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feelin the Twitter Love

Today I got a direct message on Twitter from one of my followers in the Chicagoland area. 
Her message: PRCastro78 Thanks for the follow. Can't wait to go sit at Bar Louie Wrigleyville and have a beer b4 a Cubs game.
I must say this was the first time I realize that I was making a difference. I've only been working on the social media spectrum for less than a month and yet I can see the impact. Its so good to see followers not only recognizing the Bar Louie name, but also telling their story.
I can't lie, Wrigleyville is one of my favorite Bar Louie's around the country and there is nothing like sitting at the bar pre-gaming before the first pitch at Wrigley. 
Since Bar Louie is a Chicago based store, this unit has the feel and love of everything Chicago has to offer... great food and a huge selection of beer.

I will continue to be on the look-out for followers who show the love to Bar Louie and those followers will receive rewards for their loyalty.
Feel free to leave comments on the blog as well and you're efforts will not go unrewarded.
Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment